onsdag den 27. april 2011

Review of Bring the Fresh

Written by Trent Brownrigg  · March 30, 2011

If you read any of my blogs or subscribe to my newsletters then you will know that I don’t do many reviews. In fact, I am almost certain that this is the first review I have ever done on this blog since I became an author of it a long time ago. However, something called “Bring the Fresh” was recently recommended to me by a close friend of mine who also happens to be a high level internet marketer. He’s one of the few people I truly trust online and when he speaks, I listen.

Plus I recognized both the names of the owners, Kelly Felix (of “The Rich Jerk” fame) and Mike Long. Both are very well known in the internet marketing world. And Kelly actually contacted me shortly afterward, almost as if he somehow knew I had just been told about his site, but there’s no way he could have actually known. It must have been fate. So I decided I probably should give it a look and see what it’s all about.

I told Kelly Felix that I would write a review of bring the fresh if he wanted to set me up with an account. I made it very clear to him that I would give my honest opinion of it and tell the truth about what I thought. I do not write positive reviews just because I was given a free copy of something or because the owner is a well known internet marketer, or for any other reason unless they truly deserve it. If it sucks I am going to flat out say it does. He still set me up with a full disclosure membership after hearing that so he must have been confident in his work. I’ll give him a plus for that.

Of course, I still didn’t have high expectations being the skeptic that I am. And having been an internet marketer for many years seeing all the new crap coming out all the time has made me even more cautious and pessimistic. But I tried to go in with as much of an open mind as I could.

The first thing I noticed is that their sales page isn’t full of hype and outrageous promises like you see far too often on most “how to make money online” type of products. It basically just gives you an overview of what’s inside and what’s not inside along with some videos, testimonials, and a bit of other information. They get another plus right off the bat for that.

But the sales page isn’t really what matters; it’s just a small part of the equation. It’s what’s inside that you pay for and ultimately the only thing that counts. So I dug in expecting to get through it all in an hour or two and be done. Ha! The joke was on me. This thing is packed.

BTF isn’t some ebook or report like you see so often with products in the make money online niche. Instead, this is a full blown membership site complete with videos, guides, interviews, recommended products, forums, bonuses, and so much more. I didn’t count up every minute but my rough estimate is that there has to be somewhere around 40 hours of video plus everything else.

Some of the lessons taught and resources include; market selection, product creation, website success, link building and SEO for high rankings, marketing, conversions, templates, etc… Heck they even give you their personal cell phone numbers so you can call them if you have questions. That is virtually unheard of. It really is loaded!

I’ve been an internet marketer making a great living from my online business since 2003, so at the time of writing this I have 8 years experience. Even still BTF taught me several things I didn’t know, gave me a few more twists on some things I did know, and refreshed me on some things I already knew. I definitely didn’t think it would have much of anything new that I didn’t already know, but I was wrong. It truly is real and useful information for making money online.

Here’s a quick list of the positives:

It works – I know that the stuff they are teaching actually does work. That’s really all that matters and the #1 reason why I recommend it.Several hours of video – Everything is shown to you so it is much easier to understand and implement.Solid advice and training – Not a bunch of fluff and filler. It’s packed full of truly useful stuff.Easy to follow – You aren’t left more confused than when you started as tends to happen with other internet marketing products.Great value at a low price – They massively over-deliver.Up to date – They continually update as needed.Active forum – Lots of discussion going on in there about all sorts of different internet marketing and money making topics.Amazing support – You can contact them via email, Skype, forum, phone numbers, Facebook, and Twitter. What more could you ask for?

And a couple negative things I found:

Design – I know this doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things but it’s not a pretty site by any means. I think it certainly could have been designed much better. That doesn’t take away any of the excellent content but it does make the membership seem less professional.It could use more ebooks to follow – The videos are great and you can watch them over and over again as needed, but sometimes I like to have ebooks to read and reference if needed. That would have been the icing on the cake.

One thing I want to make very clear about Bring the Fresh is that it is NOT a scam or rip-off or fraud in any sense of those words! It’s also not one of those stupid “get rich quick” schemes. I’ve seen a few bring the fresh scam reviews and I have no idea how or why they would say that because it definitely isn’t. I have many years of internet marketing experience so I have seen a lot of scams, ripoffs, schemes, misleading information, and everything else under the sun. This is one site that certainly doesn’t deserve the negative reviews, in my opinion. It is the real deal.

It’s rare for me to fully recommend a product but in this case I do. I see no reason why BTF should be avoided or not recommended. It is legitimate and if you follow the things they teach and take action on them, you will make money online. There’s not much else to say so that is the end of my honest bring the fresh review.

Hopefully this has helped you make an informed decision about BTF. Here is my link for it again if you want to check it out: Bring the Fresh


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar